Today is probably one of the most memorable in my life. Spent the day doing Senior Project (mentor is Steve Schneider), which all of a sudden kicks major ass. So, here's a quick run-down after the jump
- Didn't go to film (excused)
- Was on field for Pre-Game
- Saw multiple ex-classmates in the student section
- Talked to Demetrius Byrd
- Talked to Chad Jones
- Talked to Mikie Mahtook
- Was in pressbox for most of game
- Sat next to CBS crew
- Went down for last drive on the sideline
- Saw Les Miles get fired
- Saw Les Miles stay employed
- Saw Derek Dooley get played by Miles again
- Ran on the field 3 times (LSU "Loss", LSU Win, post-kneel)
- "Talked" to Patrick Peterson ("Great game, I'm trying to get you to NY), Jordan Jefferson, Kelvin Sheppard, Russel Shepard, Ke-ke Mingo and then some
- Went in Locker room for post-game presser
- Rubbed shoulders with Miles' wife and children
- Interviewed (well, recorded) Peterson, Russel Shepard, Steven Ridley, Jefferson, and Lee
- Peterson gave and tried to sign (only had an expo marker) these:
- Then got to interview plastered fans
- Found out there's a lady freind fond of me. Very fond of me, apparently.
So, I'm really not mad. I'm not gonna rant and rave. Because today I saw something I will probably never, ever see again. It was a loss, it was a win, it was clock management, it was 4th and 14, it was 13.
But it was a blast.