12-15 New potatoes
6 cups water or chicken stock (see note)
1/4 cup melted butter
1 tbsp chopped rosemary
1 tsp granulated garlic
salt/pepper/Cajun seasoning to taste
Note: I added a quarter or half-cup of liquid crab boil to the liquid for blanching the potatoes. I highly recommend it.
1. Clean and quarter your potatoes.
2. Boil the six cups of water/crab boil and blanch the potatoes for about 5 minutes. Drain and place in an empty bowl.
3. Combine butter, rosemary and garlic in a glass measuring cup or bowl and mix well.
4. Pour over potatoes and stir well, making sure all are coated as evenly as possible.
5. Arrange potatoes evenly on a baking sheet and bake in a 400-degree oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy on top. Makes six well-portioned side dishes.