Beat Writer Links:
- Tiger Rag's Tuesday p.m. and Wednesday a.m. reports (my God, Quantavious Leslie is skinny).
- Moscona's Day 3, morning practice report.
- The Advocate's Matthew Harris on the construction underway in the running back corps.
- Scott Rabalais on Zach Mettenberger & Cam Cameron.
- NOLA.com's Jim Kleinpeter on Jermauria Rasco, and on Travin Dural's highlight catch from Wednesday.
PremiumFREE content from Scout.com's Hunter Paniagua: a really good account of what Josh Williford went through last season with concussion-related issues, including speaking backwards at one point. Very compelling.
Beat Writer Tweets:
Tashawn Bower appeared to be the only freshman working with the veterans on the defensive line. He looks to be in the early two-deep.— Cody Worsham (@CodyWorsham) August 7, 2013
Much calmer practice on D today. John Chavis is either pleased or hoarse.— Cody Worsham (@CodyWorsham) August 7, 2013
Few takes from PM practice coming. Q Leslie is pretty slender out there. Thought he'd be thicker. Fanaika has cut 30 lbs. since spring.— Hunt Palmer (@HuntPalmerBBI) August 6, 2013
I thought Kevin Spears looked good out there. He could easily redshirt, but he's got good size, speed and hands.— Hunt Palmer (@HuntPalmerBBI) August 6, 2013
John Diarse might be the overall most impressive 2013 WR signee. Already well-built, has strong hands and knows the game— Shea Dixon (@Sheadixon) August 7, 2013
Kadron Boone was asked about the catch Dural made today. "We see that every day."— Hunt Palmer (@HuntPalmerBBI) August 7, 2013