On a tip from my good friend Derek Ponamsky, the following video was brought to my attention. Seems Les Miles decided to show off his hula skills at a recent charity event in Central. Assist to LSU Radio Network Sideline Reporter Gordy Rush.
A couple observations:
- Pitiful hustle on that first attempt. I expect more of a Jesuit man.
- What did you wear those running shoes for man? Need to limber up those hips.
- Look at that Michigan swagger out of Coach Miles...just like Bo taught him.
- You say the hoop belongs on the hips, but Les Miles says they'll lie to ya. The elbow? Now there's an honest joint. Only bends one way. That's heartland American values right there.
- WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FAMILY SITE THERE LES. TOO SEXY.
- Some might say the hoop went straight to the ground, but I think it was running away from its feelings.