1. Kentucky- While you blinked, John Wall just ran the length of the court and put the ball in. Can we get rid of the one-and-done rule now?
2. Ole Miss- Very good right now. Losing to West Virginia by 10 is nothing to be ashamed of.
3. Miss State- Looking like they're supposed to after some early season stumbles to Richmond and Rider, but where are the big wins?
4. Tennessee- Bad loss to USC knocks the Vols down.
5. Florida- South Alabama?
6. LSU- Great rebounding covers up some awful shooting
6. Alabama- They're underrated this year.
6. Vanderbilt- Vandy is good, too.
6. South Carolina- Once again, the Cocks have game.
10. Georgia- The dropoff is severe, but Georgia did beat Illinois, and that's a start.
11. Arkansas- The Razorbacks have the worst defense in the league.
12. Auburn- An 18 point loss to Sam Houston State could spell the end for Jeff Lebo.
But really, we don't know anything until conference play begins, and that's just around the corner...