In case you've missed the big news, LSU has all the details, but here's a quick summary.
- Kickoff is at 2:30pm. A network has not been decided, but it will be somewhere on TV on the ABC/ESPN family of networks.
- Club and suite seat owners have until 5pm today to purchase their seats
- Season ticket holders and students also have until 5pm today to buy a seat. Student seats are $5 and general admission in the student section. Regular season ticket holders are able to purchase a seat anywhere in the lower bowl and the west upper, but there is no guarantee that you can get your same seat.
- At 5pm today, the remaining seats go on sale online to the general public. The East and South uppers will be closed unless sales demand that those areas be opened
- Because of the heat and the short staffing in concessions, fans will be allowed to bring 1 bottle of water in with them to the game
- Parking and traffic will operate as normal both pre and post game. Parking pass owners will use their Western Kentucky pass to get in to reserved parking areas
- Also note for certain fans, the CATS Gameday shuttle service will not be in operation for this game.
And now for the football news. Miles has revealed that DB Jalen Mills has participated in practice this week, though he has not decided if he will play Saturday. TE Dillon Gordon is in the same situation for this game as well. Because it's a road game LSU will have a 70 man roster and not be allowed to host any recruits. USC will be allowed their full roster, but it's unknown how many they will bring. Miles said the WRs have been working hard after their drop filled night against EMU and that he likes how they've responded.
For the first time since 2006 and only the 2nd time in 30 years, Dan Borne will not be The Voice of Tiger Stadium this weekend because he is officiating a friend's wedding. Baseball SID and Alex Box announcer Bill Franques will speak in his place.
SCar will wear white, but this was not a change from the original plans. South Carolina was planning to wear white at home against us this year and had informed LSU back in the summer.
The Daily Rev talked to Coach O and the D Line about a point system he uses to drive competition among the players. And because everybody needs more Coach O, he also chatted with the Geaux 24/7 folks about recruiting.
Tiger Rag's cover story this week is a fantastic profile of OL Will Clapp, one of the guys whose talent at blocking is making Fournette's Heisman run possible.
Volleyball got a big win last night in the PMAC over Tennessee, bringing them up to a 3-2 record in SEC play.
South Carolina flood victims need our help. Please text RedCross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. -Thanks, HBC— Coach Steve Spurrier (@SC_HBC) October 8, 2015