Is it good or bad to start your season at .500? A poor omen of the future, or just mediocrity setting in early? Who can say...
If you haven’t joined us yet, sign up is simple. Click on THIS LINK and sign up for an account at funofficepools.com when prompted, the password is “geaux”. Picks will generally be ready every Monday night, though this week there was obviously a need to wait. DO NOT MAKE PICKS until this post goes up each week.
Last Week’s Results
No big surprises for the group this week, though I think we all know now that Texas is definitely NOT back. Congrats to TigerCoop on this week’s victory. We’ll be contacting you shortly.
Pick’em Overall Standings Week 3 2018
|20||Connor in Austin||24-19|
THIS WEEK’S PICKS
The start times are a bit off for this week for some reason, but should be correct prior to kickoff.
- WOLFPACK because I still have no faith in Vandy
- CLANGA gonna destroy K State even with a backup QB
- Might end up being a blow out, but I think Chip Kelly beats that spread at least
- GO NAVY
- UGA big
- I see no reason why Clemson wont cover this
- MIZZOU, possibly in a shootout
- FLORIDA makes it 32 in a row
- ARKANSAS enjoys the beer garden and the weed
- NICHOLLS has made Kansas question it’s very existence, time to do the same for the Greenies
- Basically a toss up, I’ll take the TREES
- Mich STATE brings Herm some reality
- MIDNIGHT WARRIORS destroy food.