Non-Stop November rolls on, with seven games games on the dockets across the next four days.
- Eastern Michigan-NIU: Believe it or not, it is the Eagles who would be bowl eligible with a win, despite sitting below the Huskies in the MAC West. Last week EMU completely dropped the hammer on Akron, getting the rare 42-14 win in conference play.
- Ohio-Bowling Green: The Falcons have had a rough go of it on the trot, losing the last three games against opponents not named “Akron” and will not be able to reach bowl eligibility, while THE Ohio University of Ohio at Ohio (OH) can easily get there with a win, as they have Akron next week.
- Toledo-Buffalo: Toledo has already punched their ticket to go bowling, while the Buffs can get there with a win. Last week the Buffs blew a big lead late against Kent State, who scored 24 in the last frame alone, so it will be interesting to see how they respond.
- Akron-Miami (OH): Akron is not good at all and this game likely won’t be.
The Notorious RBC Shift
- NC State-Georgia Tech: So I was going to come here and cut a promo on how NC State is #actually the worst team playing in this game and how Dave Doeren isn’t getting the job done in Raleigh and likely won’t, but I didn’t want to talk out my ass. So I went to look up some numbers, AND WOULDN’T YOU KNOW IT, THE YELLOW JACKETS ARE FAVORED. It feels good to be right.
- Nicholls-Southeastern: The Louisiana Southland match with the most heat to it every year has EVEN MORE spice to it this year. This year the River Bell Classic will decide the Southland Championship between the #21 Lions and #23 Colonels. Last year Nicholls took home the River Bell for the second time in the last eight years and enjoyed it, so don’t be surprised if Southeastern plays the game like a spiteful 12-year old.
Rocky Mountain Ruckus Shift
- Colorado State-Wyoming: A month ago Colorado State and head coach Mike Bobo were dead in the water. Now there may be signs of life after the Rams won three straight before dropping a game to Air Force last week. Given how they end the season with Boise State that will be probably be it for the season, but the fight they’ve shown gives me reason to believe that they’ll scrap to finish the season 5-7. Inversely, the Cowboys have lost back to back one-possession games so there’s no way their luck can run against them here.