The most festive time of year is upon us. It is time once again for the ATVS Bowl Pick’em SPECTACULAR.
Past year participants should have already recieved an invitation via email. The rest of you can sign up now. As always, head on over to Fun Office Pools with this LINK to join the game. Our group password is “geauxtigers“.
Just like the regular season, picks for each bowl are due right before the kickoff of each game. Picks are against the spread and we don’t do any of that weighted game nonsense. I’ll post an update each week as we go along with my picks for the upcoming games. The first game is tomorrow afternoon, so make your early picks now!
- Tough pick, but I think BUFFALO will enjoy the Bahamas more than Charlotte.
- Normally, It’d be easy to pick Utah St and our boy Jordan Love, but between his announcement of entering the transfer portal and getting popped on a pot bust this week, I’m shaky on the Good Aggies. Love will still play, but I’ll take the FLASHES.
- AZTECS in the Sponsorless New Mexico Bowl.
- GA SO over Hugh Freeze and his hospital bed.
- FAU’s reward for a 10 win season is losing Joey Freshwater and getting a “bowl game” at home. Gimmie the PONIES.
- Congrats FIU! You beat Miami to get bowl eligible! Your reward is Montgomery, Alabama in late December. Taking the RED WOLVES here.
- The Chris Petersen Bowl will be pretty emotional for those involved, but I think UDUB should win this easy.
- APPY ST will probably make the NOLA bowl a blowout, unfortunately.
- I question UCFs motivation for a Pre-Christmas bowl game in Tampa (which is now outdoors at Raymond James instead of inside Tropicana) but the GOLDEN KNIGHTS should handle Marshall.
- RAINBOW WARRIORS in a rock fight over BYU. This game will have some spectacular fireworks and is genuinely worth abandoning your relatives on Christmas eve for.